|IMVU Gift Cards
|TERMEN EN VOORWAARDEN
- These Terms and Conditions are supplementary to the IMVU Terms of Service, and apply specifically to IMVU Gift Cards (i.e. those cards that exclusively have IMVU branding on the front of the card) and IMVU Prepaid Virtual Currency. Prepaid Virtual Currency means virtual digital currency paid for in advance that can be exchanged for the right to obtain certain products which are amended from time to time by IMVU such as Credits and VIP membership. The term "IMVU Gift Cards" is used interchangeably herein with "IMVU Prepaid Virtual Currency".
- IMVU Gift Cards must be redeemed through IMVU's Gift Card redemption site (nl.imvu.com/prepaidcard). IMVU Gift Cards are redeemable for IMVU Credits or membership in the VIP Club only, by persons above the age of 13. Internet access (fees may apply) and compatible software and hardware are required for the use of Credits or membership in the VIP Club on IMVU.
- IMVU Gift Cards, and unused credit balances derived from the purchase of Gift Cards, are not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged or returned for a cash refund.
- Access to, redemption of IMVU Gift Cards, or purchases using credits from IMVU Gift Cards are subject to the acceptance of IMVU's Terms of Service and Terms of Sale presented at the time of redemption or purchase, and found at our terms of service page.
- IMVU is not responsible for lost or stolen IMVU Gift Cards. If you have any questions, please visit IMVU Customer Service at our contact page.
- IMVU reserves the right to close customer accounts, reclaim credits, and request alternative forms of payment if an IMVU Gift Card is fraudulently obtained or used.
- IMVU may process your Gift Card balance in accordance with our legal rights and obligations, including by submitting funds associated with your Gift Card balance to the appropriate governing body as required by law: if you have a Gift Card balance that is unused for the period of time set forth by your state, country, or other governing body under its unclaimed property laws; (ii) if you delete your account and leave a Gift Card balance; or (iii) if IMVU deactivates your account and you do not meet any conditions necessary to reinstate it within six (6) months,
- IMVU AND ITS LICENSEES, AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO IMVU GIFT CARDS OR THE IMVU SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT AN IMVU GIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH IMVU GIFT CARD. THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CERTAIN NATIONAL (AND IN THE UNITED STATES, CERTAIN STATE LAWS) DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- IMVU reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice.
- Any part of these Terms and Conditions may be void where prohibited or restricted by law.